Question about Kodak ESP 5 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Kindly go to www.kodak.com/go/printheadsupport and see how to install the printhead properly. Make sure that it snaps in to place properly. If issue persists,call kodak @ 1800 421 6699 and they will replace the printhead for you free of cost.Printhead is the part which holds the cartridges and has 4000 nozzles which sucks ink from cartridges.It Might have gone bad.
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
• To resolve this issue remove the cartridges and then the printhead (Upon removing the cartridges look into the slot where the black cartridge fitted into. On the vertical wall at the back you will see two small contact points. Place your finger above those points on the black plastic and run your finger towards the top of the printhead. You will feel a little button and by pressing it , it will release the printhead.)
• Remove power
• Please now check for any objects or paper that might be obstructing the movement of the printer carriage - if any are found please remove them
• Wait 5-7 minutes
• Reinsert power
• Reinsert printhead (When inserting the Printhead please ensure that you hear it click into place)
• Then re-insert cartridges, black first then colour.Please also ensure that you hear them clip into place
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
This is for Kodak AiO printer that has home center software installed
1.On your computer, start the KODAK AiO Home Center software.
2.Click the Help (?) icon located at the upper-right corner of the Home Center window
3.From the Help toolbar, select Maintenance.
4.Click Printhead Cleaning, and wait for the printer to complete the cleaning.
If there is NO Kodak AiO home Center software installed
1. 5100 printer HOME CENTER should be use or open the printer access door wait for the printhead to move at the middle then close the printer access door forcing the printehead to eject ink on the printhead nozzle
2.5300 & 5500 printer press the MENU button > select CLEAN PRINTHEAD > then select BASIC/DEEP CLEAN
3. ESP3 printer [press and hold at the same time COPY and CANCEL button for atleast 10 sec or until the printer start moving]
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
I would try removing you printer driver and close Pc down then restart your PC and reinstall your printer diver again some times works.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2012 | Kodak ESP5 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2010 | Canon S200 InkJet Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Canon BJC S450 InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2010 | HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
Feb 07, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4000R InkJet Printer
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: