Question about Cell Phones
This solution comes from the user manual for Northwestern Bell Cordless Phone 36077:
(link to full user manual .pdf is below also)
DELETING A STORED NUMBER
1. Press the SAVE/PHONE BOOK button.
2. Press the UP or DN button to find the one you want to delete.
3. Press the RE/PA/DEL button. The unit will ask you to delete the selected telephone number and the
LCD Display will show "ERASE ITEM?".
4. Press again the "RE/PA/DEL button to delete. The LCD Display will show "ERASED":
5. Press the SAVE/PHONE BOOK button to return to STANDBY mode.
The full user manual for Northwestern Bell Cordless Phone 36077 can viewed at:
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | Lands Phones
Jun 02, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Nov 19, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Nov 03, 2010 | Vacuums
Aug 11, 2010 | Uniden 2.4 GHz Cordless Phone System
Dec 02, 2009 | Panasonic KXTG2344 Cordless Phone
Sep 21, 2009 | LG 1.2 Cu. Ft. Mid-Size Microwave -...
Aug 12, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jul 18, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!