Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Iphone icon enlarged
My wife just had this same problem. The entire screen gets zoomed in to where the icons are large. I found that it is a 3-finger double tap function that causes this.
Try double tapping your screen with 3 fingers simultaneously and see if this fixes your problem.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
SOURCE: how can i increase volume
1 .You need to confirm if its the volume or the mic of your phone that has the problem.
2 .If its the mic,your callers would not hear you but you would be able to hear them.
3. You can Adjust the volume of your iPhone by depressing the volume button on the left edge of the phone, close to the top. This will cause a volume indicator to appear, superimposed over the other icons on your screen. This will increase the volume of your ringer. If you wish to adjust the volume of the phone speaker, use this button during a live phone call. You can also control the volume of your speaker when you are using your iPhone as a music player in the same manner.
4. If its the mic,remove the iPhone from the case, as your case may be blocking the device's microphone.
5. Plug the iPhone device cable into the iPhone and into the computer's USB port.
6.Launch iTunes. Click "iPhone" or the device's name in the sidebar in iTunes and click "Summary then Click "Check for Update" and "Download and Install" to update your iPhone's OS.
7. Remove the device cable after the update finishes and insert your headphone jack into the iPhone's headphones port,tap "Phone" on the home screen, tap "Contacts" and tap a contact to place a call.
8. Press the "+" button on the microphone to increase your microphone's volume.
9. If the problem persists take your iPhone to your local Apple Store for professional service.
BEST OF LUCK
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Oct 05, 2013 | WhatsApp iPhone Apps
Aug 23, 2013 | WhatsApp Messenger
Apr 18, 2013 | Voxilate HeyTell
Apr 18, 2013 | WhatsApp Messenger
Aug 30, 2011 | WhatsApp Messenger
May 02, 2011 | WhatsApp iPhone Apps
Feb 19, 2011 | WhatsApp Messenger
Sep 22, 2017 | ZTE Cell Phones
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!