Question about Computers & Internet
1. Check if fan is spinning. If not, replace with new one or check cables.
2. Check if there are no swapped fan connectors when reconnecting mb cables.
3. Check BIOS update on HP website. Choose your OS here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3339287&
4. Check for a BIOS setting for disabling the fan monitoring.
5. Install a monitoring app which reports fan speeds and temps. See http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
6. Check if CPU fan works.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2013 | HP Pavilion a1720n PC Desktop
Mar 14, 2011 | HP Pavilion a1730n PC Desktop
Dec 27, 2010 | HP Pavilion Elite M9060N PC Desktop
Mar 11, 2010 | HP Pavilion a1010n (PS563AA) PC Desktop
Jan 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion a1730n PC Desktop
Apr 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: