Question about HP LaserJet 3600n Printer
If your getting a solid black pages when using your HP Color LaserJet 3600, it might caused by faulty driver or damaged cartridge. There are some ways to check if this is a software or hardware problem. Try to reinstall the driver you may also try to print a self test. Here are some recommendations that you can use to correct the problem.
1. Unplug the cable that you used to connect the computer to the printer.
2. Please plug the power cord of the printer to a working power outlet.
3. Now try to print a self-test to determine if the problem is related to the printer. By doing a self-test you can determine if this is a printer issue or a driver issue.
4. If the machine still prints black pages, you need to replace the toner cartridge. A damage or faulty cartridge my cause the problem.
5. You could also try to remove all the accessories (cartridges, memory or I/O board) and try to print a self-test again.
6. Just to make sure that you don't have issue with the software side, I recommend to reinstall the driver.
-->If your still encountering the same problem, the printer may need to be serviced.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Hewlett Packard Genuine HP...
Nov 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Apr 29, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 09, 2011 | HP 645A Magenta Toner Cartridge (C9733A)...
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600n Printer
Oct 19, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Nov 03, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
May 14, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!