Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
I have problem with my nokia 6300 that when i tried to add new access point to connect to the net using GPRS there's a note appears says :
( Cannot Add New Account.Memory Full ).
Please can you help me
form Ali Safdar Shah Rashdi
Nokia 6300 phone memory capacity is 7mb, if ur images, tones, vedios n recived files r there in phone memory plz move to memory card. 1 more thing if u have applied high quality theme then change it simple 1. it may solve ur problem.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2009 | Nokia 7210
Jun 28, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 12, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!