Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove the color cartridge from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert the color cartridge.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
If error re-appears, try to insert a different known working cartridge to determine if the other is faulty. Or better yet, replace your color cartridge with a new one.
Jul 27, 2011 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 09, 2008 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2008 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!