this is a browser toolbar, also considered by some to be spyware.
if you dont want it, remove mywebsearch toolbar and any programs assocciated with it. here are some removal instructions:
How Do I Remove Webfetti?
First, uninstall Webfetti from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search (Webfetti)" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.
- My Web Search (Smiley Central or FWP product as applicable)
- My Way Speedbar (Smiley Central or other FWP as applicable)
- My Way Speedbar (AOL and Yahoo Messengers) (beta users only)
- My Way Speedbar (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail)
- Search Assistant - My Way
your Computer and run HijackThis
5) With HijackThis, scan for and fix any of the entries shown above that may be remaining.
6) Next, open My Computer
, Drive C, and double-click on the Program Files folder
7) Right-click and delete the folders for:
8) In the Program Files folder, delete the Uninstall Fun Web Products.dll by right-clicking on it and choosing Delete
9) Webfetti should now be completely uninstalled from your computer.
10) There will be some minor registry entries left behind by the uninstall, however these can be cleaned up by running SpyBot Search and Destroy
or Ad-Aware SE
or left alone. Sometimes, a few of the registry keys
for Fun Web Products are not removed from the HKey_Users section of the registry. In these cases, click on Start, Run, Type Regedit and press Enter. In the registry, click on Edit, then Find, and type Fun Web Products in the blank to search for. Delete any entries you find.