Question about Element ELC-HS321 32 in. LCD TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2009 | Toshiba 36A50 36" TV
Dec 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2013 | TimeWarner Cable Time-warner cable...
Feb 08, 2010 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Jun 21, 2009 | Olevia LT27HVX 27 in. LCD Television
Feb 05, 2009 | Toshiba 52HM95 52" HDTV Projection...
Dec 26, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR573 Receiver
Oct 26, 2007 | Toshiba 36A50 36" TV
1,418 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!