Question about Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps Active Learning Center
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold. Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg assemblies.
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without end caps!
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Click on this link
On line 16 there are downloadable instructions.
I tried to paste it in this window, but it's too large and in several different languages.
Posted on May 05, 2009
there should be small plastic clips on the material for the seat and then you just clip them to the plastic..... it sounds much easier then it is
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2015 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Mar 01, 2015 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Feb 23, 2015 | Evenflo Toys
Sep 01, 2014 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Jan 16, 2014 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Nov 15, 2013 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps Active...
Nov 27, 2011 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Mar 07, 2011 | Evenflo Sealed Exersaucer Replacement Toy...
Oct 26, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Apr 28, 2009 | Toys
723 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: