Question about Euro-Pro Sewing Machines
When you have stitch problems try to remember TNT or TTN.
1. Raise your pressure foot and re-thread your top thread. (Thread)
2. Replace your needle or at least check it for being bent. (Needle)
3. Adjust your top tension. (Tension) Get it? TNT.
4. Make sure your bobbin is in correctly. If it is upside down or had the thread unspooling off the correct side.
5. Make sure your needle and your thread are appropriate for your fabric application.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Nov 10, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Aug 17, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Sep 27, 2015 | Sewing Machines
May 29, 2015 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jul 13, 2014 | Janome Sewing Machines
Nov 20, 2013 | Bernina Bernette Deco 600
Aug 10, 2013 | Brother XL-2600I
Jan 19, 2008 | Sewing Machines
Jul 01, 2007 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!