The only way to get 4.2.2 is this:
The first generation of the Galaxy Note line, N7000 initially runs Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread and later features Android
4.1 Jelly Bean. Owners of the device can update their Galaxy Note N7000
to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with special features such as colour
inversion, notification drawer, lock screen shortcuts and custom Quick
Using Slim Bean ROM, your Galaxy Note N7000 will run the latest
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean containing all features of the Android OS,
customisation and tweaking capabilities, amazing themes, stability,
constant update and relatively bloat-ware free system.
Warning: Slim Bean ROM is a customised ROM and its developers are
not liable for any damages on your device. The featured ROM only
applies to Samsung
Galaxy Note N7000 and should never be installed to any other devices.
Read and follow the instructions carefully to prevent damaging your
handset. Do this at your own risk.
Before you perform the installation, make sure that your device has met all prerequisites.
- Your device must be rooted to be able to flash the custom ROM. Click one of the OS version for rooting instructions: Gingerbread 2.3.5 or Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
- Create a backup of all your personal information, settings and data files on your device. Do not use Samsung Kies since Slim Bean ROM is a custom ROM which won't be detected by the program.
- Uninstall all antivirus apps on your handset and temporarily
disable any security programs on your computer. It may interfere the
- Make sure that the battery level is at least 50 per cent to prevent any power interruption during the installation.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device.
- Install a custom recovery app such as ClockWorkMod recovery or TWRP.
- Install USB drivers on your computer for the Galaxy Note N7000.
- Download the Slim Bean Build 6 Android 4.2.2 ROM and the Slim Google Apps package on your computer.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to the computer via USB cable.
2. Copy the Slim Bean custom ROM and Slim Google Apps package to
the external memory of your device. Do not extract any of them.
3. Disconnect your device from the computer then reboot it into Recovery mode using the custom recovery app.
4. Inside the Recovery mode, select "backup and restore >
backup" to create a nAndroid backup of the current ROM which you can
restore later in case of any problems.
5. After the backup, select "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" to clear all data on your device.
6. Then select "install zip from SD card > choose zip from SD
card" and choose the Slim Bean ROM zip file to install it. Do the same
with the Slim Google Apps zip file.
7. Once the installation is complete, go back then select
"reboot system now." Boot up may take 5 minutes for its first run.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is running Android
4.2.2 Jelly Bean using Slim Bean ROM with tons of other features not
found on a regular stock ROM.
For any issues during the installation, send your feedbacks to the