- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
May 8, 2014 - Uploaded by ShopJimmy.com
TV Repair Help for a TV With a Black No Image on the Screen ...Sign in to add this video to a playlist. ... LCD & LED TV Repair - No Image & Blank Black Screen Flashlight ... Easiest TV repair - How to Fix Power [TV turns off, freezes, or won't ... 1:26.Samsung LED TV Blank Screen & No Backlights Basic ...
Sep 11, 2012 - Uploaded by Roberto Ramos
TV screen begins to flicker then screen turns black while the audio continues to heard. I'm unable to see the TV Menu options when screen turns off. ... After turning the TV OFF then back ON again, the screen will flicker and then ... 1:26. Samsung LEDTV Repair - T-Con Board Replacement - No Picture on ...
This solution from troylove solved my problem.troylove11 Rank: Wiz Rating: 85%, 1164 votes
This model is equipped with a self-diagnosis feature to help with diagnosis of shutdown problems. To activate this turn the unit on let it shutdown then press the input/device and menu buttons on the front panel simultaneously and hold them in for 5 seconds after 5 seconds the power LED on the front panel will blink a two digit sequence. This will be one set of blinks a short pause then another set of blinks, this will repeat 5 times. 1 - 2 = no error detected 2 - 1 = X-ray protect (high voltage or beam current) 2 - 2 = Short protect (short protect monitors low voltage supplies) 2 - 3 = Deflection protect (this could be loss of vertical or horizontal deflection) 2 - 4 = Vertical protect (usually loss of vertical from the source.
I have a panasonic TH-42PX60U plasma TV. When I watch TV programing I have no problems, or with the DVD input. But if I switch to another input, be it video game (PS2) or vcr the screen sometimes goes black and the red power lcd light next to the power switch flashes. Holding the power button in for a few seconds will shut down the tv. Then I can turn it back on and it may operate normally again for a undetermined period of time, before the screen goes black again. This never happened when new. The tv is about 1 year old. Any ideas on this problem? Thanks Ernie
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
I had the same exact problem.
I removed the bulb and cleaned it. There is a small screen at the top of the bulb and it was covered with dust. Once it was cleaned I replaced the bulb and it solved the problem.
Thanks to those who posted the solutions