I am not finding the service centre of murcury motherboard in pune india. The warranty for the same is running out and valid for very little time now. I want urgently the address of that service centre in pune. the Phone numbers are also not working for the same. So i want a quick solution.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: List of service centres for mercury m/b
Service centre for a Motherboard? Or any other small electronics? Not likely _ devices such as there are not 'Serviced' They are replaced. The warranty rest with the place the computer came from either a direct seller or the computer maker. They will replace a faulty part under warranty or sell you a new one.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try the ACER support center in Bangladesh for warranty work
Bangalore - India Acer Customer Service Center C/O Compherals 2A Alsa Glendridge 32 Langfort Road Banglaore – 560025, India Tel: 1-800-11-6677 Fax: 91-80-22296068 cheers
If it was under 3 years then AMD- Asus / Gigabyte /MSI motherboards comes under warranty of three years.
Whats the brand of the Motherboard Asus / Gigabyte? (when u switch on the PC on right side of the Screen u can read the name of the Manufacturer)
Asus Service Centre is at lamington Road, Mumbai Gigabyte Service Centre at Kalina, Mumbai
You can approach Service center for the particular Vendor and get the board repaired. (As it is out of warranty, otherwise you cud have got the replacement) However, they will take approximately 8 days time. :(
1. Who sold you the computer?
2. Did they guarantee you it's functionality? (Warranty?)
3. Is the warranty written on receipt or implied?
4. Is it a used computer or a new one?
5. How long have you owned the computer?
6. Who are you going to sue at the court, the Service center, or the manufacturer or the person who sold it to you?
7. What did the service center tell you IS WRONG WITH THE COMPUTER?
May be none of those people owe you anything, so it might be best to ask for help here to find out what you need to replace in your laptop. If it's too expensive to repair, perhaps getting a working computer might cheaper.