Question about MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key board problem
You have the numlock pressed. Look for its key in the top right, and change it so the display for numlock is turned off.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
Testimonial: "yes. thank you so much!!! i reall aprrecaite.. it worked.. noever been so happy haha"
Wrong keyboard mapping.
Start / Control Panel / Regional and Languages Options / Languages / Details / in there select the keyboard arrangement you want - most likely the english EN one.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Download tuch pad software vand install it . then after lock the tuch pad and use a mouse.
Click here for download .
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
SOURCE: i use msi x340, firstly
Hi chevaliez ,
The problem that you have described indicates , the usual behavior keyboards show when they are about to be damaged completely, so the circuit starts malfunctioning with some keys , then with some more and eventually many keys malfunction.
I would recommend you to :-
Posted on May 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2014 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
Nov 13, 2017 | Dell Spacesaver USB Keyboard J4624 SK-8115...
Mar 30, 2012 | MSI Wind U100-016US Laptop
Nov 22, 2017 | MSI Wind U100-016US Laptop
May 17, 2011 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
How to fix Keyboard problems:
1. Due to wear and tear, the keys for certain characters on a keyboard will wear out. This happens for more commonly used characters. If the problem is due to loose or improper contact, you can try to fix the key back. If this does not work, you can replace the key with a new key purchased from a computer store. Love your keyboard by handling it gentle.
2. Sometimes the keyboard drivers can get corrupted. You need to change them or test the driver.
Go to My Computer :::>Hardware:::>Device Manager and uninstall the keyboard. For windowsXP Start:::>Control panel:::>Keyboard:::>Hardware:::> uninstall keyboard. Restart the computer, the keyboard should get reinstalled automatically.The keyboard should start working again. If not so get keyboard drivers by updating windows or manufacturer web site.
Always use computer or antivirus protection - run a free computer antivirus scan or any other anti-virus since virus can corrupt system files. get one now!
3. Try to swap the keyboard with another keyboard which works properly on another computer. If the alternate keyboard has the same problem, there may be a problem with the keyboard circuit on motherboard.
If the alternate keyboard works properly, check if the keyboard cable is properly connected, whether wires in the keyboard cable are connected properly.
4. Open out the keyboard and check if the keyboard fuse is working. If the fuse has blown, replace it with another fuse of the same rating and size.
5. If you spill water or any liquid on the keyboard, switch off the computer immediately. Unplug the keyboard, turn the keyboard upside down and keep it out for drying either in the sun or under a fan. If some other sticky fluid has been spilled on the keyboard, use a moist cotton swab or ear bud to clean computer or wipe away the fluid. Only when it is completely dry, (it will take a minimum of 24 hours depending on the weather), connect the keyboard back to your computer.
6. For USB keyboard change the USB ports or unplug the keyboard from the USB port then plug it back until it responds or detected. Usually the keyboard led(indicator) lighting up should show a successful connection.
7. Set the speed of character repeatation. For windowsXP Start:::>Control panel:::>Keyboard:::>Speed:::>make adjustments.
8. Set the blinking rate of cursor. For windowsXP Start:::>Control panel:::>Keyboard:::>Speed:::>make adjustments.
9. Go for a typing course or tutorial on how to use keboard features.
10. For discolouration or fading of white keyboard. Use good computer cleaners,soft cloth, whiteners or vinegar mixed with water to keep the original white colour or clean. don't use bleach or rough material to clean. disconnect the power supply. switching to good black keyboard can comfort you.
Dec 27, 2010 | Dell Inspiron M5030 Laptop
Mar 17, 2010 | MSI Wind U100-016US Laptop
Nov 04, 2009 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
Feb 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire 7720 Notebook
Feb 18, 2009 | Gateway 7001433 Keyboard
Jun 12, 2012 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!