- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- An error has occurred with one of the tonerlevel sensors Black -
1. Make sure that connector J1020 on the DC controller is seated correctly. 2. Replace the memory-controller PCA. 3. Replace the DC controller.
If paper jam light is solid than checked paper path sensors and toner sensors and if they are aligned correctly than perform cold reset(Keep pressing and holding the green button) if still the issue persists and orange light remains solid than i m sure formatter board is faulty and we need to get formatter board replaced.
Check this out the paper i was using was cheap then it rained all week
the humidity caused my paper to be to heavy to grab and pickup i
changed the paper with hp paper and a new batch and wallah it started
This means there is an error during POST (power on self test). Please refer your manual for the error codes or light codes. If you can manage to access the machine diagnostic menu please do. Like from off position and pressing combination of buttons holding for 3 to 5 seconds and powering it on.