Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You may want to go to Canon website and download drivers in English language.
To do so please follow this link:
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 11, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Aug 22, 2012 | Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2008 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!