Question about Apple iPhone Apps
1. With the iPod disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Homebuttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPod off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPod connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
When the process is finished, your iPhone 4 should be available again without the need for a password.
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 16, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 11, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
May 05, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 04, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 18, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 27, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 07, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
May 05, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: