Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: htc touch screen not working.
Hi reset your cell phone to factory setting else you have an option in HTC to reset your display settings. Yasha you need to go to the settings and then to the display option to make a new touch screen settings
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: stuck on windows boot up screen
Regarding with your HTC Viva / Elf
Try hard reset with phone in "OFF" state following this instructions if it will do;
1. Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button under the battery cover at the top
of the device.
2. Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see this message on the screen:
Warning! Your device will be set back to factory default settings. Please ensure any additional installed programs and/or user data have
been backed up before a hard reset is performed.
3. Release the TALK and END buttons, and then press ENTER on your device.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
This problem happened to me and I just figured out the answer. If you recently installed a new application or a new theme then it will probably mess with your button configurations. Remove the theme/application you installed just before the problem started happening. Once you removed the theme/application convert back to the default theme and your buttons should work again.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
sometimes you just need to take the battery out and put it back in. If you've already done that then you may need to take it to Verizon and get it updated.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
- Just hold the power button down for 30 seconds.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Release the VOLUME DOWN button when you see an icon on the screen.
- Press the following hardware buttons in sequence: VOLUME UP > VOLUME DOWN > POWER > VOLUME DOWN.
Sep 11, 2013 | HTC 8x 4g With 16gb Mobile Phone - Blue
on Apr 18, 2010 | HTC Touch Cellular Phone
Aug 14, 2012 | Samsung Lands Phones
May 24, 2011 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Aug 22, 2010 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Aug 08, 2010 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
May 14, 2010 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
Sep 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 20, 2017 | Cell Phones
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!