Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 5200 or P08 on
The error indicates the following : Head overheating error.
Yes it is most likely the print head itself or at worst the logic board.
Replace head/logic board is the only answer.
Posted on Jul 20, 2011
SOURCE: hi, my canon MP250 is
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something like that).
8. Open printer, lift the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridge area and reinsert the ink cartridge holder (with the ink cartridges in it). Lower the gray arm.
9. Close printer cover.
10. The display should appear normal now, and you should be able to print again.
Start with printer powered off
Posted on Jul 21, 2011
This error is wasted ink full reset the printer press reset button and hold then press on relase and press twice reset button is now in maintenance mode to reset wasted pad ink press 4 times the reset button then turn the printer button on/off
Hope it helps, good luck
Posted on Dec 22, 2010
SOURCE: my Canon MP270 printer shows
P08 (Print head temperature rise error) : 6. P08 (Print head temperature rise error): thermalprint head temperature exceeds a threshold.
Replace the new cartridge print head and / or change a new logic board.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Aug 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Oct 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Apr 12, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
5,824 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: