You can download your owner's manual free here
From the manual:
SETTING THE CLOCK - When the microwave oven is plugged into an outlet, the oven will display " 0:00 "
1. Press the CLOCK button; the hour digit will blink
and the clock indicator will light.
2. Press the number keys to set current hour.
3. Press the number keys to set current minute.
4. Press AM/PM to choose AM or PM.
5. Press the CLOCK button again; the display will
show the present time. After the clock has been
set, the time will appear with blinking colon,
unless the oven is cooking or defrosting.
- To reset the present time in the display window when the oven is off, press the CLOCK button and
- If you make a mistake when setting the time, press the STOP/CLEAR button.
- To recall the actual time while the oven is cooking or defrosting, simply press the CLOCK button
and the display will show the actual time for three seconds.We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.