Question about Microwave Ovens
Most microwave ovens have a fuse. It may be a cartridge-type. You will need to remove the fuse from its socket and use an ohmmeter to check fuse continuity (that current can pass through it). If the reading is very high (kilo-ohms or mega-ohms), the fuse has blown and will need to be replaced.
Be SURE the microwave is unplugged before doing any testing!!!
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks a bunch!"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2011 | LG MV1608WW Microwave Ovens
Jul 02, 2010 | LG LMVM1945 Microwave Oven
May 13, 2010 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Nov 21, 2008 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Sep 27, 2008 | Goldstar Microwave Ovens
Sep 22, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
Sep 15, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 13, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!