Question about Brother MFC-7420 Laser Printer
1. Open Microsoft Word (Office 2010) and click on Mailings tab then click on Labels.
2. In the Envelopes and Labels pop-up, click on Labels tab then click on Options button.
3. In Label Options pop-up, click on v at the right of the Label vendors: field then select Avery US Letter
4. On Product number: field, click and pull down on slider until 5195 Easy Peel Return Address Labels
5. Click on 5195 label to enter it into the Label information at the right side of the Label Options window
6. At the top left of Label Options Window, click on radio button for Page printer and select the Tray
7, Click OK at bottom right of Label Options window to return to the Envelopes and Labels window
8. Click on Print button to print the labels on the default printer which you previously set as the Brother.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printing avery labels
You need to change the paper settings from plain to something thicker. The toner is not being heated properly for it to fuse to your paper. It needs to run at the correct speed and temperature in order to adhere properly.
Set it to a heavier stock.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Yes you can print Address but to print that you have to use MS word, to create it first
Posted on May 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2014 | HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Printer
Dec 14, 2011 | Avery 5160/8160 compatible (100 White...
Sep 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2010 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8550DP Printer
Feb 10, 2009 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 08, 2007 | Avery DesignPro 2000 for PC
889 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: