Question about RCA RCR350 Remote Control
I have tried to reset and reprogram my remote control and the light just keeps on blinking with no programming functionality. Tried yaking the batteries out and pressing the "1" key to reset the chip and no can do.
SOURCE: RCA RCR312W remaote control
Manual Code Search and Entry
1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
hold the tv button down and keep it down and then press and hold the power button down and hold them both until the power button stays red then let go of both buttons then keep pressing the power button until the tv turns off and as soon as it turns off press the stop button and it should work.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
You may just need to buy new one Dollar store has RCA 4 in 1 Remote with code book for $6.00
Mats has them for $3.95 and up orginal handunits too.1-800-628-1118
Posted on Mar 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | 7701V Remote for Viper Responder SST Car...
Feb 05, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Press and hold the component key (TV, SAT•CBL, DVD•VCR, DVR•AUX) you wish to program. The LED turns on and remains on.
Keep holding down the component key. If you release the component key any time during the Direct
Code Entry procedure, the LED blinks four times, and the process is exited. The last programmed code under the component key is retained
get the full manual for free including all codes HERE
Oct 07, 2010 | RCA RCR-4258 Remote Control
Dec 06, 2009 | 2003 Honda Pilot
Nov 07, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Nov 04, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2009 | RCA RCR412B Remote Control
Jan 28, 2009 | Chamberlain 950CB Remote Control
649 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: