Question about KitchenAid Ovens
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, No you don't need to vent outdoors, and YES all you need is a electrical supply. **I will add however, allow for an air cushion around the unit when it's installed in the wall as well as a vent or small gap with maybe a custom grill at the top. One of the most common service calls I get for self clean built in ovens is reseting or replacing safety thermostat's. Hope that helps Good Luck :)
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Ovens
Aug 21, 2012 | GE JTP85 Electric Double Oven
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Sep 07, 2011 | Ovens
Sep 30, 2010 | KitchenAid Ovens
Apr 07, 2010 | KitchenAid 27 in. Built-in...
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Nov 01, 2009 | Ovens
Oct 09, 2009 | Ovens
Jul 15, 2008 | Frigidaire FGB24S5A Gas Single Oven
Apr 22, 2017 | KitchenAid Ovens
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: