a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
To change the time zone press and hold the time zone button until the number after the Z in the display flases and then release the button (number will still be flashing) and then press the same buttoon and you will see the Z number change to the zone you need. The zones are printed on the top of the clock under the top lid that pops up. My problem is we are in daylight savings time and I cannot get the Eastern Time zone to let me "spring ahead one hour" for daylight saving time!
Press and hold the Clock button (far left button in group of three) until the time begins flashing on the display. Press and hold the Forward(>>) or Reverse(<<) button to set the time. Remember to watch for AM or PM. The PM indicator is in the lower right side of the display. When finished you can either press the Clock button to set the time or after about 7 seconds it will automatically set for you. A"Beep" sound confirms that the time is set.
i wind the clock hands forward until the calendar date and week day changes and then i re-wind the hands until it comes to the correct time. when i re-wind the hands, the week day goes back to the correct date and the calendar date does not go back by one day. i don't know if this is the "correct" way to do it, but it works.