Today computer has been a part of our daily life, where we have most of our secrets stored, like personal photos, bank account number and password, diary, MSN chatting records, etc. Obviously, no one wants to share these personal secrets with others. But in reality, incidents concerning privacy leakage happen every day. To avoid the hidden security breaches, Creating a Windows password appears a necessity. But sometimes, Windows password lost
may ruin completely your day when you can not access your laptop again!
In the following article, it will relates to how to create a Windows password and what to do if you have Windows password lost.How to protect your computer secrets?
Setting up a password on Windows is the most well-known way to secure your laptop. It can help you stop unauthorized users and hackers from accessing your computer data. Although users can set a Windows password within a few clicks, setting a proper and uneasy forgetful Windows password.How to set a strong Windows password?
It is an art to set a Windows password. If you set properly, it will be convenient for you. Otherwise, it will never add your Windows security at all. Inversely, it will bring you great trouble. Actually, the principles for a strong Windows password can be very simple:
1. At least 8 characters long. 16 characters long is said to be very safe.
2. Composed of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols found on keyboard.
3. Significantly different from previous passwords.
4. Do not contain your user name, real name, or company name.
5. Do not contain your birthday and telephone number.
6. Do not contain a complete word.
Remember that the stronger your password, the safer your computer will be from hackers and malicious software.How to prevent your Windows password lost?
In addition to Windows password, today there are many other passwords surrounding us, like bank passwords, MSN passwords, and e-mail or forum website password. What a hard job for people to keep these passwords in heart.
Take Windows password for example, it turns into a hot topic in the internet that how to recover lost/forgotten Windows password or what to do if Windows password lost. Here are some tips & tricks before or after Windows password lost.Suggestion 1: note and keep them in a safe place
To remember your Windows password, it is better to prepare a notebook and write all your passwords on it and store them in a secure place. Alternatively, you can also use a portable storage media like USB flash drive to store them.Suggestion 2: Create a Windows password rest disk
As Windows password, one of the best ways is to create a Windows password reset disk which allows you to reset password when Windows password lost. It is very easy. For example, if you want to create a password reset disk in terms of Windows 7 password lost
, you can follow the below steps.
1. Insert a removable media such as a USB flash drive or floppy in computer.
2. Open User Accounts and click Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety ->User Accounts
3. In the left pane, click Create a password reset disk, and then forgotten password wizard comes up.
4. Click Next and follow the forgotten password instructions to create the password reset disk.Suggestion 3: with some Windows password reset tools
Once the Windows 7 password reset disk is completed, please locate it in a safe place. It will be helpful if your Windows 7 password lost.
Although it is simple to create such a simple disk, many users forget to create one. In that case, it is recommended to use some kinds of Windows password reset tool, like Windows Password Unlocker,
which can breezily fix Windows password lost problems with a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.