Question about Televison & Video
Hi! Welcome to Fixya!
If you are unable to view video on your television set, the issue may be that the TV's video input selection does not match.
The TV input source must match how the equipment for example DVD is connected to the TV.
* Plug the RCA cables(red,yellow,white cord) to the designated ports.
* Grab your Apex TV remote and attempt to cycle through the video inputs by hitting the "Input" button at the top of the remote multiple times.
* If you have used a DVD player or similar external device recently, you may have neglected to switch the video input back to the one assigned to your TV programming.
* Devices such as DVD players often reside on the AV 1 or AV 2 video input, and failure to switch back off of one of these will result in a dark, soundless screen when attempting to view cable or satellite television.
* Cycle through the inputs until you land on your cable/satellite input once more, which should result in an immediate restoration of picture and sound.
* If it does not, approach your Apex TV and look over the A/V cable connections. The A/V cable has two sets of prongs, one on either of its ends. Each prong is either red, yellow and white, and plugs into corresponding A/V ports on the back of the Apex TV and the back of your cable or satellite box. Make sure the ports and prongs are color-corresponding and have not been switched up.
Thank you for using FixYa. Keep me posted. :
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 31, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 19, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2402 24" TV
Apr 16, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2402 24" TV
Feb 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2009 | Apex Digital GB5108 51" Rear Projection...
Aug 03, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 15, 2009 | Apex Digital PF2725 27" TV
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!