Question about Probasics Rite Neb #8005 Mini Compressor Nebulizer
Here is the procedure:
1. Before each use inspect the Probasics Rite-Neb LP Compressor and nebulizer cup assembly for damage or wear, replace as needed.
2. Place the Probasics Rite-Neb LP Compressor on a table or other flat stable surface. Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated. Do not use this device on the floor.
3. With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet.
4. Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector.
5. Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer's cup before use.
6. Attach the other end of the tubing into the air-inlet connector founded at the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
7. Turn on the Probasics Rite-Neb LP Compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment.
8. If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press power switch to O (OFF) position.
9. When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
If you want the instruction manual, click the link below. You must have an adobe acrobat reader to view this file because it pdf format.
I hope this manual is what you need. If this answer help you, please accept my solution.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 12, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 29, 2012 | Foremost Fieldcrest Armoire - Espresso
Aug 14, 2011 | Toastmaster TBR20H Bread Maker
Apr 01, 2011 | Humidifiers
Sep 06, 2009 | Hampton Bay 54 In. 5-Blade Fan, Chestnut,...
Mar 13, 2009 | Family Care HM1555 Humidifier
Nov 20, 2008 | Cardinal Airlife Brand Modudose 5 Ml Unit...
Aug 20, 2008 | Maytag SkyBox MBV1976A Beverage Dispenser
581 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!