Question about Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Glad to help YOU!
Here you have the procedure allowing you to RESET the PIN on a Garmin device:
1. power ON and let the device to communicate with the satellites and to acquire its data. You can choose this step to drive to the security location you've set it up at the very beginning, when you have set up Garmin Nuvi. This procedure may unlock your device;
2. select SETTINGS > SYSTEM;
3. select RESTORE (in SYSTEM menu) > OK;
4. choose GARMIN LOCK option on th screen after the reboot > OK (for confirmation)
5. enter your new PIN (twice) > YES (to confirm);
6. tap OK to reset the SECURITY LOCATION (previously entered) and choose a NEW SECURITY LOCATION > SET
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2012 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Dec 13, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Mar 04, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Feb 25, 2010 | Garmin GPS
Jan 31, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Nov 21, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot c550 GPS Receiver
440 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!