Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi, why it's not charging yet ,i think its not yet recognizing the mp3 player yet. You will need to follow the below step and solve the problem.,Then after trying out this steps and still does not work,That means you will need to replace the USB cable...
Hi, when an m3player does not detect on your PC, usually when Drivers that corrupted..
How to rectify the problem:
Connect the mp3 player to the PC
The screen on your player should turn on, show 'Connected' and indicate the battery charging or full.
- If the player does not turn on try other USB ports or on another computer if one is readily available. Ensure you are connecting directly to the computer USB port and not to a USB hub.
- If there is nothing showing on the screen and the player does show up in as a storage device in an explorer window, then the screen is just not working.
If you receive the error "USB Device Not Recognized" on the computer, the player is most likely failed. Additional troubleshooting is unlikely to correct the problem.
Check under Device Manager
1. Right-click My Computer, and select Manage.
2. Click Device Manager on the left pane.
NOTE: MP3 Players can connect to your computer in MSC or MTP mode. Exceptions are mp3 player Connect and mp3 player Express which only use MTP mode. MTP mode is the recommended and default method for mp3 Players when used with Windows OS.
The mp3 player will show up on Device Manager's right pane as:
1. USB Mass Storage device (if the player is set to MSC)
2. Portable Device (if the player is set to MTP mode)
If there is a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?) beside the device, try to refresh the drivers.
Refresh the drivers
1. Right-click the entry with the error mark, select Uninstall.
2. On the top menu, click Action then select Scan for hardware changes.
NOTE: If a device with yellow exclamation point (!) continually appears and disappears, then the player is most likely failed. Additional troubleshooting is unlikely to correct the problem.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2013 | JBL (JBLRADIALWHT) Speaker System, Docking...
Aug 28, 2011 | JBL (JBLRADIALWHT) Speaker System, Docking...
Oct 12, 2010 | Cameras
Dec 09, 2009 | Sony NW-HD5 MP3 Player
May 23, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Feb 06, 2009 | Samsung YP-Z5 MP3 Player
Nov 23, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: