Question about SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Hi, theres 2 ways usually to sync with sansa.
usually wen u plug it into the usb cord, u shud be able to open a folder and put musik through that.
My computers. than go to Sansa
or WMP depending on ur version
go to Synchronizing or Copy to CD or DEVICE.
there should be syncing button under the music list depending on the version.
but i stick to open my computer and the Sansa folder.
IF NOT THAN DO THIS..
Go to ur Sansa in the USB option change it to MSC than follow these instructions
To add songs using the MSC mode, follow these steps:
1. Organize your songs into folders and place it into one directory.
2. Open "My Computer" and open the drive for your Sansa.
3. click on Tools choose File Option, there will be a Pop-up screen and choose View Tab
4. Select on Show Hidden files and Folder Option, so you can see all the files
5. Choose MUSIC Folder, double click and Drag and drop all the songs on that folder, and It will go automatically on your player. OR highlight a songs, right click select COPY, go to MUSIC folder right click then PASTE and it will be save on your Player
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 30, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Apr 12, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Mar 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Dec 18, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: