Question about AT&T Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I find it hilarious that a Wiz ("LG expert") and a Guru had no idea that one can simply find the lock code by going through this simple process:
Settings & Tools menu -- option 9 Phone Info -- My Number. Write down the last 4 digits of the phone number -- that's your reset code. Now go back to Settings & Tools, Option 6 Phone Settings, Option 6 Security and enter those last 4 digits. Simple. as. that.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: Can't unlock phone I forgot
You need to perform a hard reset on the phone. Follow these directions:
hese steps will wipe all data from the device.
1. Power off the phone. If the phone is frozen and won’t turn off using the Power button, pull the battery out.
2. With the device off, press and hold the Power andCamera buttons.
3. Release the Camera button when prompted to do so.
4. Press and hold the Volume Down button until a yellow exclamation mark appears on the screen.
5. Open the physical keyboard and press ALT + L, then press ALT + W to complete the hard reset of the Cliq.
That should do it! Good luck!!
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Jul 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5
Feb 03, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 19, 2013 | Lands Phones
Apr 18, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!