Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
1) See if can initiate "Safe mode"
2) If ok, go control panel > power option > see everything to be "on alway"
3) Restart PC, see if monitor still blank
4) if there is warranty, ask brand vendor to fix,
5) If not, go to PC repair shop to fix your LCD
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | Samsung 55" UN55D6420 3D LED TV Smart TV
Mar 01, 2013 | Panasonic 42 TCP42S30 42 Plasma TV
Nov 26, 2012 | Emerson Lc320em1f TV
Aug 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 02, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
Jan 16, 2009 | Sampo PD-70 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Apr 26, 2008 | ViewSonic VP201b 20.1" LCD Monitor
Dec 19, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 712N 17" Flat Panel LCD...
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!