Question about Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
Brother DCVP-J125 manual reset
1.plug the power cord while holding the menu with in 16 seconnds to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
just follow the steps and hope you can do it......
I try it to my self before i post it and shared to others....thnx and GOD BLESS by Harry Technician.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Just bought Brother Printer dcp-j125,After test copy machine says,machine error af. Removed elec cable,plugged back in ,held menu for 15secs.. machine error af,came back on..it makes a funny noise.
Posted on Apr 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Brother DCP-J125 Colour Inkjet...
Sep 14, 2014 | Brother Dcp-j125 Inkjet Multifunction...
Jul 09, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 All-in-One Inkjet Printer...
Jul 08, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 All-in-One Inkjet...
Sep 13, 2011 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
2,290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!