Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Hi, just follow these instructions carefully and you will be able to unlock your 1st gen iPhone for free.
1. Download firmwares 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 for iPhone 1st Gen. http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/IPhone_Firmware_Download_Links#3.1.2
2. Download bootloaders 3.9 and 4.6 http://www.iphone-hacks.com/iphone-downloads/file/109. Download Redsnow 0.9.2
3. Restore iPhone to 3.1.3 using iTunes
4. Press shift + restore then select 3.1.3 firmware
5. After restore, run Redsnow, select 3.1.2 firmware
6. Select "Install Cydia and Unlock"
7. Follow the instructions and don't unplug the phone for the whole process.
8. After the jailbreak is done, your phone will now be unlocked and jailbroken.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 17, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 13, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 06, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 17, 2012 | Palm Treo Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 17, 2009 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E1 Cellular Phone
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!