Question about Cell Phones
Sometimes cellular devices freeze up, and you have got to take the battery out of them while they are powered up. After you have taken the battery out, wait 1 minute and then reinstall the battery, and power the handset up. This should resolve the issue. If it does not, then you may be looking at a more serious issue with your handset.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2015 | CELLULARVILLA Wallet Case For ZTE Speed...
Feb 26, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii Gt-i9300 - 16gb -...
Feb 10, 2015 | Kyocera Cell Phones
Aug 15, 2014 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2014 | LG G2 White for Verizon Wireless CePhone
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 27, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5i ruby Red Unlocked,...
Dec 20, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jun 18, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Nov 24, 2009 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
12 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!