Question about Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
You can stop unauthorized use of your J108a phone by activating phone lock protection.
After activating, you will be asked to enter your phone lock code every time you restart the phone.
The default phone lock code is 0000 (zero-zero-zero-zero). It is recommended that you change this to any four-to-eight-digit personal code.
Note: It is important that you remember your new code. If you forget it, you need to take your phone
to your local Sony Ericsson retailer.
To activate the phone lock:
1. Select Menu > Settings > General > PIN codes > Phone protection > Protection.
2. Select 'On' if you want to enter a lock code every time you start the phone, or select 'Automatic' if you want the code to be entered only when the phone restarts after a new SIM card is inserted.
3. Enter the phone lock code (0000 by default) and select OK.
To unlock the phone:
• When 'Phone locked' appears, enter your phone lock code and select OK.
To change the phone lock code:
1. Select Menu > Settings > General > PIN codes > Phone protection > Change code.
2. Enter the old code and select OK.
3. Enter the new code and select OK.
4. Repeat the code and select OK.
This solution was taken from Sony Ericsson J108a user guide which can be downloaded at:
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Cedar
Apr 24, 2013 | Sony Ericsson J108a Cedar Cellular Phone -...
Jan 29, 2013 | Sony Ericsson J108a Cedar Cellular Phone -...
Jul 04, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
May 24, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Mar 05, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 22, 2011 | DURAGADGET Pocket size Mapple Mobile logo...
538 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!