Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Issue: ERROR LED: E, 1, 6
Solution: Press Black or Color button to clear the error and continue printing
Press <Black> or <Color> button to clear the error and continue printing.
Note: After confirming that the scanning unit support is fixed into position, release your hands.
Note: Handle the ink cartridges carefully to avoid staining clothes and surrounding work area.
Note: - Do not attempt to reattach the protective tape once you have removed it.
- Do not touch the gold elecThe Prixma Canon150 is flashing E 7 2 Before that - 05sj00081_03.jpgor the print head nozzles after removing the protective tape.
<1> The ink cartridge is not installed properly.
<2> The ink cartridge is installed properly.
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
May 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 02, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio MP1600SPF Copier
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
Please try below steps on your Printer and let me know the result. I hope this should work.
Reset waste ink tank counter CANON PIXMA iP 1000
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- release the the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
This should work. please let me know the result.
Oct 18, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: