Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Canon printer.....won't print.
Well, that can be tough to figure out without some more info. :o)
1. What model of cannon printer, Is it ink jet or laser?
2. What is your computer's operating system? (32 or 64 bit too)
3. Have you installed the drivers for your operating system and made sure they are updated?
4. Have you changed the ink/toner cartridges lately?
5. Have you not printed for a long time? Ink jets especially will get dried up fast if you don't print regularly?
6. If you have the printer drivers installed have you tried uninstalling them and then reinstalling?
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 15, 2011 | SATO CL408e Thermal Printer
Jun 07, 2011 | Konica Minolta Bizhub c203 Copier
Jun 02, 2011 | HP Officejet 7310 All-In-One Printer
May 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2011 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!