Question about Sylvania G-Netbook
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to open the websites using Firefox. If you are already using firefox, try to reset it to default settings and try to open the websites again. If you don't want to use firefox, try to reset whichever browser you are using to default settings and try again.
You may also try clearing cache.
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
SOURCE: My Sylvania 7" netbook says;
If you have a SYNET07526, then you have a problem with loading all of your applications and it appears that I.E is a problem. You may want to re-flash your system as that is the only way you can get the full compliment of applications. See my TIP at: http://www.fixya.com/support/r7350901-fix_synet07526_wifi_flashing
You may want to go to www.digitalgadgets and see if you can find the same information.
Posted on Apr 16, 2011
SOURCE: when the computer turns on
"Application explorer.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down"means sometime in the past, someone must have installed the OS incorrectly or has deleted something vital, which is why this error is occurring. The only way to bypass this is to reinstall windows OS using the CD that was provided for you, and this error will disappear.
Posted on Jun 30, 2011
Iesample.exe is a very vital file that needs to run the dynamic link
libraries which provide the continuously running services on your
computer. With the help with this file, the entire computer and all
programs on the computer can run properly without problems. However, if
there is any problem with this file then it will cause problems and
result in the annoying iesample.exe error which needs to be corrected as
soon as possible.
Causes of iesample.exe error
The iesample.exe error can be caused by a wide variety of problems. Hence, it is very important to understand the causes of the error so as to find out the exactly best solution to fix iesample.exe error. Normally, the iesample.exe error is caused by the following factors:
* Mis-deletion of the iesample.exe files by mistake
* Corrupt dll files
* Malware infection
* Inadequate system memory
* Conflicts among programs
* Incomplete uninstall process
Solutions of iesample.exe errors
1. If you have received a iesample.exe error saying that the file is not found or missing, it is highly advised that you should search your entire computer to see whether you can locate it on your computer. If not, the error must be caused by the missing iesample.exe file on your computer. To solve the problem, you should copy one from other computer or download it from a safe website and place it on your computer. This is what you should first do when receiving the iesample.exe error.
2. If the iesample.exe error message pops up soon after you install a program on the computer, it is highly advised that you should uninstall all the recently installed programs as the iesample.exe error may come from the malicious agents on your computer.
3. Most of the time, why you are getting the iesample.exe error is with the Windows registry. Once the file in your Windows registry is corrupted, and your entire computer might be serious damaged if you cannot fix the iesample.exe error timely. But don't randomly remove any files manually from your registry database attempting to fix this error as it is a very risky operation. At this time, what you need is a professional registry cleaner, such as cc cleaner that can quickly scan, safely diagnose and fix the iesample.exe error as well as clean up your registry at the same time.
In a word, it is highly recommended to simply download and run a professional registry cleaner to scan and fix your computer right now. Believe me! It will fix iesample.exe error and return you a complete faster computer within minutes!
Posted on Jul 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2014 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Nov 04, 2013 | SkyGolf SkyCaddie SGX GPS Receiver
Oct 28, 2013 | GPS
Sep 04, 2012 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Mar 28, 2012 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jan 01, 2012 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jun 25, 2014 | Sylvania G-Netbook
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: