Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your HTC Wildfire mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your HTC Wildfire mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your HTC Wildfire with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your HTC Wildfire asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. HTC Wildfire will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your HTC Wildfire is now unlocked.
Aug 03, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jul 31, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jun 29, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jun 18, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
May 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!