- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some people solved their knob problem with a little lubricating oil or WD-40 or petrol (I don't recommend petrol, cause their may be heat and petrol can ignite the knob... LOL)Since I can't get any petrol or other similar lubricants, I used a lubricant made by mixing coconut oil and kerosene which was there in my store room and it worked like a charm.
Computer speaker is not working!! connect an external speaker,check how is the sound if it is working fine,need to replace the internal speaker, if the external speaker is not working too need to replace the sound card.
1 step: kindly check the connection of the left speaker if it is plugged to the right speaker properly.
2 step: Then check the balance under volume control if it has been set in the middle.
3 step: If possible check the speaker on some other device(cd player etc) other than your pc and see if the left speaker still doesn't have any sound.
if so kindly replace them
Check the socket of your speaker to the computer if they are on the right socket.
Re-install the sound driver of your computer if you dont see an speaker icon at your task bar usually found at the right side of the task bar.
hello, check the volume. also the jacks are color coded. green is speakers,pink is mic,blue is line in. if this does not help, consider adding sound card(this will give a better quality of sound than onboard sound) hope this helps! good luck, glen.
Speaker issue desktop's only
1. Plug USB into USB port (any) 2. Plug Black speak cable into LIGH GREEN (NOT BLACK) connector 3. You will see a popup window - make sure it is on Front Speaker out 4. Click OK - you will a cartoon computer with speakers on either side -then click on one of the
speakers to test 5. if that does not work then follow this:
1. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer Empowering Technology - Acer E-recovery management -
click on Restore at bottom then "Reinstall apps and drivers" - look for hardware drivers that you
need. Click "install now"