Question about Computers & Internet
Hack HP Computer Password ' Erase HP Desktop / Laptop Password Without Being a Hacker
Posted on May 03, 2011
On this page http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=pcsupport&cdn=compute&tm=9&f=10&su=p284.9.336.ip_p504.1.336.ip_&tt=29&bt=1&bts=1&st=14&zu=http%3A//ophcrack.sourceforge.net/ click on Downloadophcrack LiveCD Download the free ISO image, burnit to a CD and boot from theCD. The Ophcrack program starts, locates the Windows user accounts, andproceeds to recover (crack) the passwords - all automatically. In a test on a Windows 7 PC,Ophcrack recovered the 10-character password in 40seconds. Ophcrack supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. If I could be offurther assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rateit and give a testimonial for my response.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Do an "ebay" search for a system psswd recovery reset disk,cost a few dollars look under "operating systems"
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
You need to download a Windows password cracker, burn it to CD/DVD, and boot it outside of the Windows environment. This solution will show you how to do that.
1. Download the Ophcrack Windows password cracker from here. For Windows 7, click on the ophcrack Vista LiveCD. Ophcrack is one of the best free Windows password recovery tools available. It's fast and easy even for a first time Windows password cracker.
2. Burn the Ophcrack LiveCD ISO file to a CD/DVD using the Windows 7 Disk Image Burner or another burning program.
2a. Right click on the ISO file and select Open with and then select Windows Disk Image Burner.
2b. Put a CD-R or DVD-R into the DVD/CD drive and select Burn. Wait for the burning process to finish.
3. Restart computer and press F10 or appropriate function key for your computer to enter the temporary boot menu. It may be F12 or F9 etc. Look at the first screen that appears when you turn on the computer and you will see which key to press. You also could enter the BIOS and change the boot order if you would prefer that method. Many computers have already have the CD/DVD drive as the first boot drive, so you may not have to do this step.
4. The Ophcrack LiveCD will now boot. Hit enter to select the Graphic Mode option.
5. Ophcrack will automatically begin cracking your passwords. The longer and more complicated the password is the longer it will take to crack. 99% of passwords are crackable. Any password over 14 characters cannot be cracked. This program found my 8 character password which contains letters and numbers in less than 10 minutes.
6. Write down your password when it's cracked. Remove the CD/DVD and restart computer.
Good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Note: There is also a method to do this from a USB flash drive. If you would prefer this method, then please post back and I can write up a separate solution.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
The experience forgot HP password happened to me few days ago. And I searched on the Internet to find the solution. Then I found a windows password reset tool called Windows Password Key Professional have a good evaluation.
I tried it as the steps:
Step1:Download and install Windows Password Key Professional.
Step2:Burn Windows Password Reset ISO file to CD/DVD,or USB.
Step3:Put in my newly created CD and remove my forgotten computer Password.
Make it! It is the best way to reset laptop password.
It really great help to me reset HP password.
Hope it help you too!
Posted on Dec 26, 2012
I ever forgot my windows password and try to search for help on google. I've tried a couple of free password recovery utilities. The free software can help you, but you have to learn some computer skills and waste a lot time on learning. If you want to save more time, maybe Google third party password recovery tool or Google Window Password Seeker can help you.
Posted on Dec 03, 2011
Once you forgot admin password in windows 7, you can bypass windows 7 password with third-party password reset tools, take Windows Login recovery for Example, it is professional software working for windows 7 password reset. You can download it and follow its guide to burn a password reset CD/DVD or USB falsh drive to get your Win7 password reset or bypassed.
Posted on Nov 30, 2011
Have you lost your HP password?
Now, we'd commend you a professional HP password reset software- Windows Password Reset Tool as your reference.
Time: 5 Minute!
As an easy method to reset Windows 7 password , there are only four steps as follow:
Step1: Download Windows Password Reset Tool ( http://www.windowspasswordreset.net ) and install it.
Step2: Burn the ISO image file onto a USB flash drive.
Step3: Boot up your hp PC by the bootable burned USB in minutes.
Step4: Remove the forgot HP password on the operation interface and logon PC without password.
Posted on Jul 04, 2011
I just met the same problem as you. But finally I found a great software which could solve all brands laptop and all kinds of windows OS very easily.
You can check the instructing steps here: How to use the windows password unlocker software
Posted on May 26, 2011
Windows Password Buster Professional is the best Windows Password Recovery Tool. It is used to recover lost user and administrator passwords used to log on to Windows operating systems. It's a fast, easy and efficient solution to recover your forgotten or lost Windows password. It can backup the Password Storage File before clearing the password. The backup allows you to restore your computer to the state before removal.
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2017 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
To reset a forgotten Windows password on HP Pavilion, there are several free methods:
1. With another admin account.
2. With Windows password reset disk.
3. From Safe Mode.
More dtails you can found on other sites, it is easy to find.
Anothe tip: Recover Windows password with Windows Password Recovery Tool.
1. Install this program on another computer and create a password recovery disk with USB
2. Insert the disk to your laptop and set your laptop to boot from it.
3. All user accounts will be loaded, then you can reset any user password.
If you want to read more details: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/hack-hp-computer.htm
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv7-1020us Notebook
Mar 09, 2009 | HP Compaq nx5000 Notebook
Feb 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
May 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
608 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: