Question about Nokia E71 Smartphone
Pls do arrange the datas in folder wise.. make 2 or 3 folder the save all to that..
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Hi, what makes your cell phone take much time no load is because, the number of application download on your cell phone has too much capacity than the phone and external memory inside the cell phone..
To solve this problem,you will need to delete some data on your phone or you can purchase an external memory with much size and capacity to make the phone balance...
That will do the magic....
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
) Reset to Nokia phone u just install the supporting software Nemesis1.4 to internet.
2) Install in your PC and connect your mobile through the data cable,
3) You see the 3-4 option will appear in your mobile screen please select PC-Suite option, Now open the nemesis click the device info after detecting the info in your mobile click the Flash Option
4) And select the Normal Mode, then click the after flash option and click the Restore -Full Factory option and click the upload.
5) After few min your mobile restart and it's On Factory Default Setting pleas input he Date and time and select your time zone.....
Aug 02, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 28, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 27, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 16, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Manual setting GPRS on Nokia E71:
Seeks Nokia Menu > Tools >
Settings > Connection
2. Select Access Points > Options > New
access point > default settings
3. Name the connection
4. Set Data bearer to Packet data
5. Fill in access point name (APN)
6. Set Username (None)
7. Set Prompt password to No
8. Set Password (blank)
9. Set Authentication to Normal
10. Set Homepage to whatever site you like
11. Back #2
12. Select Packet data
13. Set Packet data connection when available
14. Leave Access point blank or
Depending on your service provider settings, You may need to get their default setting on some items listed above.
Dec 03, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Oct 15, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Apr 30, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 14, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Oct 16, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Aug 06, 2014 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!