Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
GE lists their remote control codes at http://www.jascoproducts.com/support/universal-Remote-codes.asp. I suggest visiting their site to find the codes you need. Select the appropriate list from the choices at the bottom of the page.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | GE Remote Controls
Feb 03, 2016 | GE Remote Controls
Aug 04, 2012 | GE 24993 4-Device Universal Remote
Here are the GE TV codes provided in the manual: 0047, 0051, 0451, 0178, 1147, 1347
To Program the Remote follow these steps:
1. Turn on a desired device you GE TV.
2. On the remote control, press the TV key once
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes (starting on page 18) to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the LED will blink twice. NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter
the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat
steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each device you want to control.
Here is a link to a pdf. of the Remote's Manual:
Hope this helps
Aug 21, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 15, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 20, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Sep 06, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 21, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Jul 10, 2007 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Apr 01, 2007 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: