Question about Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Its not possible to do via internet - You need to have a UFS based flashing box and the relevant software to do the flashing,
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Let me help you to flash (Update) your phone's Firmware to newer one.
First of all we need a PC Suite to establish a connection with phone and computer. You can download latest and correct PC Suite Software for your phone from Nokia Home Page.
Before we start any updating, please make sure that all important data has been backup-ed to safe place.
Now we need to know your phone's firmware version.
1. To know current firmware version, TYPE IN *#0000# in your phone. This will display your phone's current firmware version.
2. Note this on a paper for later reference.
3. Now remove your phone's battery from battery compartment. There will be a sticker saying your Phone's complete Model No. and Product No.
4. Note This Model Number and Product Number on paper.
5. Now we need to know whether this is latest version. To check this, go to Nokia's Update Site. This will show if there is newer version is available.
6. Now download Nokia Software Update Tool and install it.
7. After installation restart computer.
8. Now make sure that the computer is connected to a fast Internet and your phone has at least 80% battery power remaining . After this connect your phone to computer USING USB Cable. DO NOT proceed if you dont have a USB cable.
9. Now run Nokia Software Update Tool. The software will check a newer firmware version for your phone and if one is available, it will download to computer.
10. During updating, your phone may behave corruptively. Don't worry its just normal to behave so when updating. After updating phone will restart. An confirmation about successfulness of updating will be shown on computer screen.
11. Now your phone has a completely new firmware. To Check this, repeat STEP:1 and compare this with the one written in paper.
Hope this will help you to solve this problem. if any thing gone beyond expected please let us know.
Posted on Mar 12, 2011
Hi, download nokia PC suite and update your phones software. This is a common problem in some old phones of nokia. Now you should stop using internet on your phone and also stop loading any type of data in phone memory & memory card. If you don't stop then your phone's software will be damage completely.
have a nice day
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
The music player is not pyaying
Posted on Jun 28, 2011
3110c not conacted flash cable
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2012 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Sep 06, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 13, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jan 28, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Nov 14, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!