Question about Cell Phones
dont worry, just follow the steps below:
note: u need to have a pc running xp
click to download NSS
TO RECOVER THE CODE
1. CONNECT UR FONE VIA USBCABLE IN PC MODE & INSTALL THE DRIVERS FOR UR CELL FONE PROVIDED WITH NOKIA PC SUITE.THEN EXIT PC SUITE
2. THEN INSTALL Nemesis Service Suite
3. SELECT USB VIRTUAL DRIVE during installation (in case of nokia6120c for nokia 5700 use diamond protection)
4. AFTER INSTALLATION OPEN IT, THEN CLicK ON SCAN BUTTON
5. AFTER THAT CLicK ON PHONE INFO, NOW CLicK ON SCAN
6. NOW CLicK ON PERMANENT MEMORY TAB given on right bottom of application
7. NOW CLicK ON READ, IT WILL READ THE PERMANENT MEMORY FILE & WRITE IT TO THE DISK
UR PM FILE WILL BE LOCATED IN THE PATH:
open that PM file in NOTEPAD
8. now scroll uptil FIELD  and on the 5th RECORD ur security code is saved
5=31303038350000000000 remove all the "3" digits and it will be like that
5= 10085 0000000000 now its 10085 thats it.UR LOCK CODE IS 10085
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 23, 2010 | Nokia 7100 Cellular Phone
Jan 19, 2010 | Motorola Mobility TracFone C139-4 Cellular...
Sep 30, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2009 | Nokia 1100
Aug 06, 2008 | Cell Phones
Nov 12, 2007 | Nokia 6230
Nov 02, 2007 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Oct 24, 2007 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!