Question about Cell Phones
You can hook it VIA usb and transfer, take the SD card out and put it into your laptop or download an app like dropbox on your phone and laptop. Link for android market dropbox (sign into your google account and install, it will install on your phone!) Link for computer dropbox . hope this helps
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Oct 25, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Notebook
Sep 17, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!