Question about Case Logic Computers & Internet
I tried searching case logic's site for support for this mouse...but to no avail. Apparently this was a hit and run product they never looked back on. Anyways, I found a few answers from other users on the net. Here's one such solution I could glean. Hope it helps:
1) Locate the 'reset' button on the bottom of the mouse. (Tiny little black button on ours...)
2) Plug in the USB receiver. The blue LED button should light steadily.
3) Turn on the mouse. Hold it near the USB receiver.
4) Push the blue LED button on the receiver, and as it begins flashing slowly, push the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. This should synchronize the mouse and the USB receiver within moments.
5) If the blue LED button on the USB receiver begins flashing very rapidly, the mouse and the USB receiver are communicating, and the mouse should begin to work.
If it does not, the battery in the mouse may need to be removed and replaced, then the whole process started again...
If it works, you'll probably have to go into Mouse Properties in your Device Manager and adjust the response of the mouse, because the default settings are often positively crazy sensitive!
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2011 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2.0
Dec 17, 2009 | Case Logic Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse...
Nov 08, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Mobile Memory Mouse...
Sep 21, 2009 | Case Logic Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2.0
833 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: